Study of Musoma, Tanzania

A month from now, I may be walking the streets of Musoma. I will have arrived and greeted Marion and her co-workers. Perhaps seen a local market, etc. But in my heart, who knows what I'll be thinking.


But I've begun my introduction of Musoma and share just a bit of it tonight with you.


This is the map I found on google...




It's just to the lower right of Lake Victoria. Been researching all I can over the last few weeks. Saw great images on different websites. And have found a quick reference guide to Swahili. I don't know if I'm saying it right but learned how to say I'm sorry quickly. That's the first one I remembered. But simple words like Jambo (hello). Rafikki (good friend). Are great ones to use, and to practice now. More on Musoma soon!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Liz,

You know of me and my blog. You will know why in a mo.

I did a Technorati search for "Musoma" and decided to stop at your blog and take a click (quick) glance. I read your entry on Study of Musoma...read that you will soon be there..which rang a bell, quite loudly. Soon be there. So is Liz who commented on my blog some moons ago! And who is the author of this blog: Liz!!

Wow! Talk about coincidence.

When do you travel out to Musoma - my birth place and Paradise ??

Whenever you do, be sure to say a bit hello to Musoma.

Popular Posts