Top Google Trusted Photographer in the San Francisco Bay Area

Liz Cantu Davenport
Top Google Trusted Photographer in the San Francisco Bay Area


What will I, as Trusted Photographer do for your business?
 As a Trusted Photographer I am professionally trained to take high quality photos of your buildings interiors, accommodating for common challenges such as low lighting and tight spaces. I am also certified to take pictures using fisheye lenses and rotating camera turrets (mounted on tripods) that, once uploaded to Google's processing pipelines by me, will be transformed into 360-degree panoramic imagery and walk through of your business. Once I have uploaded the pictures from my cameras, Google's processing pipelines will use sophisticated image stitching, HDR image matching and other technologies to produce these panoramic walk throughs.


"A good photograph is knowing where to stand." 
- Ansel Adams

Comments

Popular Posts