ego stroke

Josh is next to me and saying "wow now that is something that someone can write a song off of."
-Dani Fox about Josh Fox's response to one of my pieces.

I sent Dani an email last night with a thumbnail of a super personal piece I'm thinking about showing at our exhibit. So I sent it to her to see what she thought. And then she sent me the sentence I just posted above.

They are looking for a piece that a muscian can write a song too. And then the piece will hang at the gallery while the musician play their response to it. What notes came from that image. Ahhh. Amazing. Are we going to record that? I just thought about that! If we do record it I'll try to post a link to it or something.

But Dani is a great artist. And Josh Fox is a great musical artist. So they pretty much just big time stroked my ego. Wow. I didn't even know that I was that parched for a compliment. Guess I was. But it just felt so good.

Here's a lil thumbnail of the piece. Tell me what you think.

Mexicali Missions

Comments

Popular Posts