Details, details, details, plannin, plannin, plannin

Planning a trip for Africa is so exciting. There are so many definite. But for every definite. There are several unknowns. The unknowns do not scare, worry, stress me. The unknown inspires solution. Inspiration causes me to heal a part of myself that previously was in comma. Comma has been challenged to cease and let arise. The act of arising is miraculous. When one wakes in the process of awakening and aware of it simultaneously is a gift. Most of the time we arise/awake, continue our daily tasks, and the day slips. But to almost be aware that you're about to awake...what causes that? Have you ever done that? Right before the last second of a dream...you're about to awaken? It changes the structure, mood, architecture of the day if you would....doesn't it? So this is the state of where I currently am. Dream state. But not one of those languid dream states. The dream I'm experiencing is one of disclosure, revelation, unveiling the obvious, hope confirmed. Why aren't we supplied pen and paper for these dreams? Would love to write it all down. I can't always remember it. Those details are so important. I'm about to wake up. I'm aware of it. Planning on it. The details are here. As I approach I pull this file and jot this down. As I near the morning light I check for my gear. Suddenly the world seems a lil brighter.

sandman

Comments

Popular Posts