1st Photo Gig with New Hampshire Magazine

Our favorite cafés in New Hampshire







It happened and I am pretty excited.

New Hampshire magazine hired me as a freelance photographer to cover a story for them. The article was about the favorite coffee house in New Hampshire.

I live in Portsmouth, New Hampshire and one of the most popular coffee shops in town is Breaking New Grounds. It's right on the heart of downtown and full of so much life. There is a a roasting machine in the cafe and often times the owner is roasting away and gives an aromatic coffee cloud throughout Portsmouth. It's simply heavenly.

I love photography and the opportunity it gives people to connect. There is something really amazing about the realationship of photography and magazies. It's educational with an invitation. There is an element of we love it, here is why, and we hope that you do too.

I get to hang out one morning with the owener and photograph the roasting process. I get to talk with the baristas and find out about the demanding job of pouring yummy beverages. I get to share this with everyone who picks up the magazig or reads the article online. Hopefully it will bring more patrons to Breaking New Grounds. And for the patrons that already know how incredible it is, They'll feel proud.

Comments

Popular Posts