Osso Steakhouse in San Francisco, CA




I fell in love with this restaurant the moment I walked in. This is a classic steak house beaming with elegance. It is located right across from Grace Cathedral in Nob Hill. I loved every square inch of this location and I just couldn't stop photographing them. The food is delicious. The bar has unique options you can't find anywhere else in the city. 


Take a look at their Google Business View virtual tour and stills. Keep in mind, we can create something similar for your place of business too. 

If you are a business owner & are interested in having Convinced Photography create images for you & Google Street View | Trusted (Google My Business),

please contact: Cyle + Liz Davenport
West Coast: 408.440.9758
East Coast: 207.450.0474
However, we'll come to you anywhere in the world!

Comments

Popular Posts