What can you do with $5 a month?

For most people living in the states $5 doesn't get us what it use to. It might get us about two gallons of gasoline for our car. Perhaps even a large delicious earl grey from Peet's, and possibly pay for a month subscription of Netflix or maybe get you a few songs from itunes. $5 doesn't typically pay our car payment, insurances, or living expenses.



But for the people in Sierra Leone $5 can give them a lot.

The Africa Mercy will soon arrive and will provide free surgical care for hundreds.

$5 can give them another special gift. By sending me a compassionate photographer eager to share with them the evidence of their own transformation through photography and capturing their message. The gift of photography is usually only a luxury afforded by politicians and rich men. It's transformational, when we can share the photos with our patients on the ship. A single photo to someone from West Africa communicates and important message of 'You are important to me, and you're important to us, and you're important to God!.'



We can do this by your $5 dollar a month pledge to support me as a Photographer on board the Africa Mercy.

If just 70 people gave $5 dollars a month it would pay for all of my crew fees and project expenses while working in Sierra Leone. Isn't that amazing?




My training in Garden Valley, Texas is soon ending. As a Photographer, for the Africa Mercy, my sole purpose is to capture and document the amazing moments directly effected by the compassionate hearts of so many people like you.

Take a look at the video that shows so many of these moments while we were in Togo.


As I watch this video, I can't help but to think about all the amazing transformations that took place in Togo, and I'm so excited for the transformational moments to take place in Sierra Leone. We are already hearing of the massive amounts of people that are arriving at the pre-screening sights around Sierra Leone.


Thanks to your help, I couldn't do it with out you.

Remember, AS I GO, YOU GO WITH ME!

Here's what you can do...
For financial contributions to my projects with Mercy Ships:

you can go directly to my donor page and make your monthly pledge online.



a. Please make your tax-deductible check payable to:
Mercy Ships, ATTN: Donor Services
PO Box 2020, Lindale, Texas 75771

b. Write "account 2756" on the memo line of the check
(that is my designation code).
Please do not write my name on your check.


d. Or you can phone directly 903-939-7000
ask for the Donor Services dept.

Comments

zablon said…
Good luck with your volunteer work in Africa

Popular Posts