Almost didn't make it

I am sitting here going over the countless emotions experienced over the journey to Africa. All along I kept thinking to myself this journey is too easy, something is going to go wrong, or something is going to happen that I didn’t plan for. I never thought it would be the potential of almost not going on the trip entirely.

I sat at my desk on Friday morning. Crying. Unsure of what God was doing in my life and what God was going to do in the midst of all that has come to be. He had brought me so far down this road, and to end it and turn back, was unthinkable, but so about to happen.

I Shall Not Live In Vain II

There has been enough bending curves on this journey of life to know that it doesn’t always end up the way it was originally planned. Most often times it’s not ever as I planned.

Comments

Popular Posts