What I've been up to




So this is me currently.


I took this photograph on my last day of two weeks of work back in corporate america. Don't get me wrong, I like my job. Just don't like the isolation. The stack of papers behind me are all the papers I've yet to file. I didn't feel like laughing much when I saw this photograph, but I sent it to Tom tonight, and we both got a great big laugh. This is by far the funniest self portrait I've ever taken. Laughter heals a lot.

And this is the work that is waiting for me on Monday morning.



Yes, each piece of paper represents a file I must file. Each piece of paper goes in a seperate file. Good good times. I talked to my boss on Friday (btw he does NOT look like the boss from OFFICE SPACE....he's a cool boss) said an encouraging thought. He reminded me that there may be days when it gets so hectic outside of this cave that I might want to run and hide in it. And that did shed some positive light to the situation.

I figured that if I'm bound to stay there more time; I shall run to IKEA and decorate my lil cave. There isn't anything a sofa, flowers and original Cantu's can't fix.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wind...