mountain snow

Yesterday, while driving home from Scotts Valley it started to rain. The further I went up in elevation it started to snow. At the summit it was full blown snow. Always heard about the snow on 17 but never saw it with my own eyes.


Had three cameras on me and two tripods and something kept telling me to pull over and take a picture. this overwhelimg desire to pull over and take a picture didn't just approach me once, but several times. I never responded. Not even for a second.


Not sure why either. Opportunity was there. Opportunity beckoned me. And I didn't take the chance. It's not that I was incapbable of doing it. Taken a photograph thousands of times, perhaps millions by now. I'm very familiar with the motor skill to lift a camera up to this pupil. But why didn't I take Opportunities invite? Do you ever do that? Do you ever deny opportunity? What happened? How did you feel aftewards? Do you regret it? Was it a blessing in desguise?


Right now I want to drive up to 17 and take that shot. To say. Ahahaa you didn't get me this time. I'm taking the chance. And take the shot. For over 24 hours it's been itching at me.


I have a camera, right? I know how to take pictures, right? So why haven't I taken it up a notch? Why haven't I taken this skill up to the next level?

Comments

Popular Posts