Calzones in San Francisco, CA



Calzone's is my come home restaurant in San Francisco. They have the best lasagna. Whenever I fly back home, it's my first stop. I'm home when I sit in one of the outdoor tables. The servers are friendly and always are ready to bring me a bit more of freshly shaved cheese or an extra glass of red wine. The bread is delicious too. 

view from 2nd level - Point of Interest stills

I was so happy when they called and asked if I could create the Google Business View for them. We created a multi-level virtual tour (did you know that they had a second level?) and Point of Interest stills that complimented the clever decor and fabulous plated dishes. 

Pizza - Plated Dishes - Point of Interest Cocktails - Point of Interest
Please go check these guys out! If you need some company, give me a call. If you're interested in having your business photographed and placed up on Google please feel free to contact +Liz Cantu or just dial (408) 440-9758.

Out Door Seating - Point of Interest

Pasta - Plated Dish - Point of Interest

Plated Dish - Point of Interest

Salad - Plated Dish - Point of Interest

If you are a business owner & are interested in having Convinced Photography create images for you & Google Street View | Trusted (Google My Business),

please contact: Cyle + Liz Davenport
West Coast: 408.440.9758
East Coast: 207.450.0474
However, we'll come to you anywhere in the world!

Comments

Popular Posts