Film Camera and Lenses for Sale too

Hello dear friends,
I am also parting with some of my original equipment. It has held a great sentimental value to me, but realized that it’s also time to pass these classics on to someone else that is interested in film as much as I once was. I have the following items for sale too:

Item 1: Canon Elan IIe 35mm film camera w/ 28-80 f/5.6 lens (3 memory cards & battery)
$250 (obo)

Item 2: Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Autofocus Telephoto Zoom Lens
$130 (obo)

Item 3: manual Ricoh zoom lens f/4.5 70-210
$85 (obo)

Item 4: manual Ricoh lens 28-80 f/3.5
$50 (obo)

I can provide brief descriptions of any of these specific pieces if you are interested and I can snap some photos of them too. I would love to have this equipment go to someone who has taken an interest in film photography. You’ll love these lenses. They did wonders and will still will do wonders too!

Comments

Popular Posts