$1730 away from heading to Togo... partnership information included

Liz Cantu is joining Mercy Ships in Lomé, Togo Africa

In 3 weeks I will be traveling to Lomé, Togo. Togo is a small nation between Ghana and Nigeria on Africa’s West Coast. I will be volunteering on a Mercy Ship as their photographer. Mercy Ships is an incredible non-profit that provides medical assistance free of charge to the people of West Africa. I will have the first hand opportunity to document the miraculous work the medical team accomplishes in Togo.

I am sending you this letter to ask for you to partner with Mercy Ships, the people of Togo—and with me. I am amazed by the work of the medical team on board the ship. Yet hardly anyone would know about this work with out the stories first having been filmed/photographed to share. I will be working to visually capture some of these wonderful stories, thereby enabling Mercy Ships to share with the world the amazing hope of a better life for the people of Togo. Knowing my photographs will help to tell the story of grace and healing humbles me.

Would you please prayerfully consider partnering with me? Your financial support, prayers, and encouragement will make a huge difference in the soul, spirit, and body for the people in Togo! All volunteers are required to provide/raise our own support to cover our transportation and living costs. For me, that amount is $6000. I am only $1730 away from the original amount. Yahoo. I made the original deadline of January 10th, and got enough funds to cover my plane ticket and first month crew fees!

a. Please make your tax-deductible check payable to:

Mercy Ships, ATTN: Donor Services

PO Box 2020, Lindale, Texas 75771

b. Write “account 2756” on the memo line of the check

(That is my designation code).

Please do not write my name on your check.

c. Or you could donate online at: Liz Cantu's Mercy Ships website

Thank you each and every one of you dear friends! Thanks to the ones that already have donated and have been so encouraging, too.

Please be sure to keep me in your thoughts and prayers from now until my return in May 2010. Through all of your forms of support please know:

AS I GO, YOU WILL GO WITH ME!

Comments

Popular Posts