Violence Against Women Act

I know that keeping women around the world free from fear and harm is as important to you as it is to me. That's why I'm inviting you to use your power as an American citizen to empower the millions of women around the world who suffer from violence and abuse.
Click here to visit Women Thrive Worldwide to urge your Congressperson to support the International Violence Against Women Act (I-VAWA)!This bill matters! Drafted in consultation with more than 150 groups around the world, the IVAWA is a groundbreaking piece of legislation that incorporates proven solution for reducing violence into U.S. international assistance programs. It would empower millions of women to escape abuse and poverty.Millions of concerned Americans like you and me are speaking up and taking action. Please add your voice by contacting your Congressperson!
Click here to tell your Congressperson or visit this link: http://www.womenthrive.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=366&Itemid=121
This bill matters! I-VAWA is a groundbreaking piece of legislation that addresses the needs of millions of women suffering from violence and abuse. It was drafted in consultation with more than 150 groups around the world.
Millions of concerned Americans like you and me are speaking up for the world's women! Join me in asking our members of Congress to co-sponsor the International Violence Against Women Act!

Comments

Popular Posts