Capitola ~ May 2006

I found this in my notebook...While looking for my construction guy's info.
Strange, strange, strange~


I've been coming here for 12 years. Actually, I've been coming her long before that with my sister. She use to take me everywhere. And most of my good is because of her. I have some of her abilities too. She's a quick thinker. She's super crafty.

Being here makes me think of life in general. Part of it we control. But part of it just gets thrown away. Part of life just gets thrown at us. So many people say that you make your own life. It's up to you to decide where your life goes. But so much IS planned before we're even born. Before we can even speak for ourselves.

And then what about the freak things that happen to us? Accidents. Miracles. How are they allotted? How many miracles do we get? How many tragedies? How much have I already used up in my bank? What if accidents are miracles? What if miracles are accidents?

Comments

Popular Posts