The Mercury News - COVER STORY



MercuryNews.com 04/13/2006 Three in custody, cash on freeway after S.J. bank robbery


Ok. so the freakiest thing happened. Which lead to me be interviewed and having my first photograph ever in a newspaper be the cover story photo. Front page top fold cover. I was so excited. Shannon Marie and I walked in the SC bookstore and looked at it. We walked into Peets and she was going to have me sign their copy but we couldn't find it. I felt super glowy all day long. Tried to stay humble about it but I was just to darn excited.

I got to 1st Pres a lil early so I stopped at Java Junction and photographed my pic in the news stand. Awww. I can't believe it. Had fantasies of Lois Lane or Rosalind Russel w/ Cary Grant in His Girl Friday.

My mom has extra copies incase anyone wants one. haha.

Take a look at the pics.

Comments

Shannon Marie said…
On Saturday I snuck back into my house to watch reruns of Next Food Network Star (what, Alton was in an episode--I couldn't miss it !) and noticed three copies of the Merc sitting on the table. I told my dad about your photo on Friday, and I guess he went out and bought three. Weird, cos he like, can't even read.

Popular Posts