I Didn't Get the Job


So around 5pm this evening I logged on. Had to see what my work schedule was for tomorrow but I was also curious to see if the shop had sent me an email. Turns out they did but it wasn't the email I was hoping for. They simply stated that they found someone else more fit for the job. And that they hope that I find my appropriate career fit too. My immediate thought was...yeah seems like I'm just fit for the corporate Human Resource world. (sorry I had to sulk for an hour)



In the morning I made sure that my phone was fully charged in case they phoned to offer me the job. Instead I received phone calls from the Human Resource job that I wasn't to thrilled about. Maybe this is the door opening for me? I'm just not sure. It isn't where I thought I was suppose to head but they seem rather interested in me.


Although, there is a lil voice inside that says just wait.
Wait for another day/season. Something will turn up.


But what a bummer!

and then I began to read...

Give the Lord an opportunity to demonstrate his interest in you and his power to help you realize your dreams. Ask God for what you need and see what you will receive...

Comments

Popular Posts